Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Aanschaf gebruikte Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hallo allen,

Ik zal me kort introduceren, ik ben Robert, op zoek naar een gebruikte MS, maar ben niet helemaal zeker van kosten voor zaken als onderhoud en reparaties.
Heel in t kort, ik zoek een MS met een lease constructie. status van de MS, doorgaans 7 tot 10 jaar oud en tussen de 150 en 200K op de klok. Nu krijg ik van de verschillende aanbieders te horen dat ik voor onderhoud niet hoef te rekenen op hoge kosten, het is een EV dus dat rijdt bijna gratis. Toch lees ik her en der wel andere verhalen, zeker als de MS'en wat ouder worden. Verbazing wordt nog hoger als ik zie dat private lease de maandlasten vrijwel gelijk zijn, met dien verstande dat je dan een MS uit 2018 kan krijgen tegen gelijke kosten als de 2014 MS in de financial lease en dat je dan na 60 maanden weer zonder auto zit.

Wat is wijsheid en wat is waar.

Translation:

Hello everyone,

I will briefly introduce myself, I'm Robert, looking for a used MS, but I'm not entirely sure about costs for things like maintenance and repairs.
In short, I am looking for an MS with a lease construction. status of the MS, usually 7 to 10 years old and between 150 and 200K on the clock. Now I am told by various providers that I do not have to count on high costs for maintenance, it is an EV so it runs almost free. Yet I read other stories here and there, especially as the MS's get older. My amazement is even greater when I see that the monthly costs for private lease are almost the same, with the understanding that you can get an MS from 2018 at the same costs as the 2014 MS in the financial lease and that you will then be without a car again after 60 months. .

What is wisdom and what is true.