Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

ABC News with Bloomberg's Betty Liu's Nightline Tesla Special

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have to say that the Nightline Special was not well done. The questions were not on point and the conclusions were weak and ill informed. Yeah. Not good reporting. I'm glad Elon's PR team cancelled the trip into the Acura dealership. It would not have led to anything good.

im not im disappointed.... I wanted to see it go down :cool:

I get that Elon wants to go the direct sales route, but to be honest, I've only had one bad Honda dealership experience (my car was vandalized when it was kept overnight for service). By and large, my experiences have been pretty positive and I've never felt like "prey". Conversely, I've had some bad Apple store experiences and generally prefer Best Buy or the like for Apple products. (I do realize they are Apple employees in the Best Buy, but the experience has just been better for me).

I have no issue with the direct sales approach and do believe the intent of the franchise laws do nothing to protect new players like Tesla. Elon seems to think it's bribery and conspiracy, but I'm not so sure.