Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

About to order, best referral code? Canada

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
About to order in the next day or two. Seems like there is a few different referral codes? Ive seen some for 1500kms, some for 7500kms and possibly some for a free wall charger? Anyone have a working wall charger code for Canada? Or any other good ones? Cheers

Reactions: Tz00
Referrals have changed over time. They used to get the current owner rewards such as wheels or chargers. Some owners would throw in the charger because they already had one. For a short period of time you could get 7500km of free charging. But now all that is offered is 1500km valid for 6 months.

I'd be happy to give you my referral code if you don't already have a relative or friends code.

Use a referral code of a friend that has a Tesla, or someone who has helped you a lot. We should not be using this forum to promote the use of personal referral codes.
I used the code of @escpethewrmhle just above, as he provided me with a lot of assistance prior to my ordering & is still helping me. Very glad I could give him some km's :) I believe that is how it should be.
Edit:
He never asked me to do it, I offered to use his code.

Status
Not open for further replies.