TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Accessories at Tesla Shop

Discussion in 'Model 3' started by electricak, Sep 16, 2020.

1. electricak

electricak Member

Looks like Tesla increased prices for accessories. I remember seeing $50 for Mudflaps and Paint Protection Film, now they are $70, The All Weather Liners are $260 up from $199...

2. jyim89

jyim89 Member

Weird I'm still seeing the All Weather Liners for $195

3. Adam3

Adam3 Member

Are you on the Tesla Canada page? I've done that...

• Like x 1
  4. PACEMD

PACEMD Member

Prices are the same on my viewing just now, in US dollars. I once signed on and saw increased prices just before an order but finally noticed I was quoted prices in Canadian pesos, or whatever the heck money they use in Canada..........rupees?

• Funny x 1
  5. electricak

electricak Member

Back to normal prices now! Wierd. Maybe they quoted in CAD earlier :)