Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Accessories for 2021 Refresh Model S Plaid/LR

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone know if the Evannex Dead Pedal fits in the refreshed S?

Has anyone tried this? Does it work for the refresh? I'm fed up with the tesmanian one

As mentioned. Good quality…
However the Tesmanian cargo Mats have a hinge for access to the sub trunk…
For me that makes it a hands down winner.
Posted a video with a demo…
Link somewhere in this thread. Repeated below for convenience…
Tesmanian Cargo Mat Set for 2021 Tesla Refresh Model S PLAID / LR

Maybe it's the "fit and finish" of my particular car, but it is nowhere near that easy. It drags hard on the carpet, will for sure wear a hole in it. As a matter of fact, the mat in his video seems a LOT softer than mine.

Yeah my worry is, there are early 2021 cars that are pre-refresh. I'll msg them and report back
I think @jebinc has the WeatherTech mats. Not sure specifically the trunk liner though.

For what its worth, I emailed WeatherTech and they noted that the 2021 Tesla mats are for the refreshed Tesla model.

Hey guys

Just released a wrap for the Turn Signal / AP Camera... a few people here on TMC asked for it, and now it's done 😊

Hey guys

Just released a wrap for the Turn Signal / AP Camera... a few people here on TMC asked for it, and now it's done 😊

Keep them coming!

Hey guys

Any hopes of finding these on Amazon or at a lower shipping cost to Canada anytime soon? :D Love the selection!

Reactions: iyordanov
Any hopes of finding these on Amazon or at a lower shipping cost to Canada anytime soon? :D Love the selection!
I am currently on the US Amazon store (everything I do is also there), and my thinking is that once this business is mature enough (hopefully in half a year or so) I will expand to Canada and UK via Amazon. Shipping to Canada is insanely expensive indeed, don’t know if this is a seasonal thing but it’s about $15-$20 for a small package 😮

Reactions: leonwu

Mine does not work that well. The flap on the left side refuses to stay up, you have to press it down while lifting. Hard to explain. Mine seems much stiffer than the one in that video. It requires you to set your cargo on the ground, use both hands to pry everything up, it's pretty annoying. I'd rather just cut a piece of carpet and use that instead

7AFAE7F0-A39E-466F-A285-B2E75E299004.jpeg