Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Accessories for 2021 Refresh Model S Plaid/LR

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So maybe a little tacky (or not), but the key card wraps from @iyordanov store are amazing. Highly, highly recommend. Plus, the white pairs well with the white interior. Waiting on my other keycard back from detailer to put the black carbon fiber on there and then debate between the two. Or maybe just keep one black and one white - matches my car that way.

IMG_1873 copy.png

So maybe a little tacky (or not), but the key card wraps from @iyordanov store are amazing. Highly, highly recommend. Plus, the white pairs well with the white interior. Waiting on my other keycard back from detailer to put the black carbon fiber on there and then debate between the two. Or maybe just keep one black and one white - matches my car that way.

View attachment 741468
Thank you 😊

Reactions: impastu
Here is another option to consider. PRO-FIT #1 mud flaps. The are generic but very flexible and form to the contour of the car.

Safety tip : put a strip of 3M VHB tape between the surface of the flap and the car so friction from the flap after crap gets in there will not mar the paint
Live in Oakville. Any shots of the whole car with them on? Thx!

E67DF879-D25A-4F9E-B4ED-579E7C35496B.jpeg

View attachment 741856
Ordered mine while they last.
Found a link to the owners manual on konig website.

Today is in the 20’s. Depends on the winter, but can get quite cold. Why?
I would not be driving on summer tires in the 20s. Are you on 19 or 21 summers currently? The wheel hop at full lock or close-to full lock must be pretty bad for you right now. It’s already no fun for us in the high-40s-to-low-50s! At least it’s not dangerous in those temps. 20s with (or without!) snow is just a no go.

I would not be driving on summer tires in the 20s. Are you on 19 or 21 summers currently? The wheel hop at full lock or close-to full lock must be pretty bad for you right now. It’s already no fun for us in the high-40s-to-low-50s! At least it’s not dangerous in those temps. 20s with (or without!) snow is just a no go.
I don’t have summer tires on mine. I have the LR 19s All Seasons. If I had summers now, I would be panicking. :)