Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Accessories Recommended

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey everyone, newbie here! I ordered my first Tesla and should be taking delivery in 2 weeks (crossing fingers!) What are some extra accessories I should be looking to get for my model y? Looking for some recommendations. Which do you all love? Thanks!!

Maxpider 3D floor mats, Abstract Ocean tempered matte glass screen protector, and Suma Performance side convex mirrors to reduce or eliminate known problems with blind spots. And...oh....mud flaps. (Easy to install). That is a good start and very practical without going $$ crazy. For long trips, you might consider getting a Modern Spare tire.

Reactions: LwlPeak
Maxpider 3D floor mats, Abstract Ocean tempered matte glass screen protector, and Suma Performance side convex mirrors to reduce or eliminate known problems with blind spots. And...oh....mud flaps. (Easy to install). That is a good start and very practical without going $$ crazy. For long trips, you might consider getting a Modern Spare tire.
Can you tell me how your Maxspider floor mats fit? Some say that they don't fit well in the 2021 MY. I just want to make make a decision soon from all the great recommnedations!

Buy the precut PPF from the Tesla shop. Put it on this weekend and noticed some minor nicks and chips with just under 10,000 miles in one year.

This car has been through four seasons and never left a paved road yet there is still damage to the paint on both rear lower door panels due to shape of the body.

I love this thread! I just took delivery 2 days ago, and I'm looking to fill in the "gaps" with accessories. I've already ordered my WeatherTech floor mats, and got a NEMA 14-50 adapter and console inserts from Tesla (I looked at Amazon for that, but they were barely cheaper). I know there are accessories I'll end up needing that I don't realize now, which is why this thread is a great idea. For instance, I realized I should get a USB-C adapter for passengers to charge.

Reactions: sgalla04
I love this thread! I just took delivery 2 days ago, and I'm looking to fill in the "gaps" with accessories. I've already ordered my WeatherTech floor mats, and got a NEMA 14-50 adapter and console inserts from Tesla (I looked at Amazon for that, but they were barely cheaper). I know there are accessories I'll end up needing that I don't realize now, which is why this thread is a great idea. For instance, I realized I should get a USB-C adapter for passengers to charge.
Check out this thread too. I think you’ll also like some of the feedback:

Pictures of all your MY accessories while waiting for delivery.