Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Accessories we get with the car

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I took my delivery of my LR AWD M3 last Friday and only got the mobile charger along with one adaptor that supports other chargers and regular floor mats.
I didnt got phone charging cables or anything else.

Am I missing anything or this is what we get.

I didnt got phone charging cables or anything else.

Am I missing anything or this is what we get.

I think from reading other posts, this is normal now - the USB cables (three types) and the NEMA 14-50 adapter are now separate purchases. That’s my understanding, could be wrong, but I’d like the dealer to have the USB cables and the wall connector available for purchase when I collect my car. If they don’t, I’ll be disappointed - so I’ll send them a reminder email beforehand :)

See the thread Length Of Usb Phone Charging Cables for a possible USB cable substitute.

-Alex

Reactions: DOC52 and RScottyL
I didn't get anything with mine. I purchased the official Tesla all weather mats online direct from Tesla and they arrived yesterday. I already had a TON of apple charging cords at home so I was not worried about getting the cables...

The Tesla dealer in Portland had ZREO accessories for sale at the store..

• Informative
Reactions: DOC52 and alexGS
Do standard cables fit in the shelf? Useful info if they do, cheers :)

Sounds like they’re missing out on valuable add-on sales...

-Alex

I have not tried connecting the phone cables yet as I need a USB hub before hand as I have a 256GB drive for dash cam / sentry mode in one of the USB's and a 256GB drive in the other for music.. I'll go out later and unplug one and try..

Yeah, I thought it was odd they didn't have any accessories for sale as well. They told me to order though Tesla website. I ordered the mats and they arrived 3 days later so it's lightning fast speed but still a bit of a bummer they don't stock accessories in store..

Reactions: alexGS
In order to fit into the wiring channels in the dock correctly, the USB cables must have a right-angle connector at the phone end. The Tesla cables have this, so snap right in place.

Your charging kit should have come with a J1772 adapter, the UMC, and the NEMA 5-15 adapter for the UMC. Up until a couple months ago, it also came with a 14-50 adapter. The 14-50 adapter, along with a number of others, is now sold separately.