TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Accessory Junkie

Discussion in 'Model S' started by aleagle, Apr 20, 2017.

Tags:
  1. aleagle

aleagle Member

I am just weeks away from delivery of my Tesla MS and find it hard to curb my enthusiasm. In particular, I think I'm becoming an accessory junkie! I spend my spare time canvassing Tesla accessory sites searching for cool things to "adorn" my new car - a car that I haven't even seen! Is there a cure, or does the fever just build?

• Like x 1
  2. HankLloydRight

HankLloydRight Fluxing

The only cure is the limit on your wallet.

:)

3. msnow

msnow Active Member

Will power. Best advice I got from someone here was to wait a few weeks after I had my car to see if I REALLY needed it. Nine times out of ten I didn't.

4. RichardD

RichardD Supporting Member

I've got a fever.. And the only cure is more cowbell.

Please do not consider a 3d printer if you are a junky... I think a heroine addiction might be cheaper than 3d printing.

• Like x 2
  5. Raddoc

Raddoc Member

I just received the aluminum pedal set ("gas," brake, and dead pedal) from COZero.co. Excellent products. Only interior feature that differentiates a "P" Model and non "P" are the aluminum pedals. There is a great sale on them now. Check them out. Though they ship from Sweden, I received them in 3 days. Highly recommended.

• Like x 1
  6. Jdeck

Jdeck Supporting Member

I've almost purchased a wall charger nearly a dozen times. I only pack up my mobile charger a handful of times each year on road trips so I keep telling myself I don't NEED it. But it looks so damn cool and I can just picture it hanging on my wall in the garage. :rolleyes:

• Like x 1
  7. artsci

artsci Sponsor

Be warned:) I started collecting accessories about 6 months before my car was delivered and look where it got me.

• Like x 1
  8. Navin

Navin Member

9. Chopr147

Chopr147 Active Member

Same here. Almost purchased the wall charger many times. I also do not need it but keep thinking it will look nicer than the grey box I have on the garage door frame. At some point I will. Maybe when the 3 comes out and I have 2 Tesla's :)

10. tpham07

tpham07 Member

i absolutely do not need a wall charger but i plan on getting one soon. right now im trying to limit my new car expenses to under $12,000 LOL

11. Qbenjamin

Qbenjamin Frugal But Classy!

The all-weather mats were the only accessory that I had to have.

12. ChrgdTeCHick

ChrgdTeCHick Member

I have the same issue! I have kids though and lack of storage has me looking as well, to limit the extras but keep the necessities organized.

13. gzerninplatz

gzerninplatz Member

evannex parcel shelf lift. really...