Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Accessory Junkie

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am just weeks away from delivery of my Tesla MS and find it hard to curb my enthusiasm. In particular, I think I'm becoming an accessory junkie! I spend my spare time canvassing Tesla accessory sites searching for cool things to "adorn" my new car - a car that I haven't even seen! Is there a cure, or does the fever just build?

Reactions: dedicatedtek
I just received the aluminum pedal set ("gas," brake, and dead pedal) from COZero.co. Excellent products. Only interior feature that differentiates a "P" Model and non "P" are the aluminum pedals. There is a great sale on them now. Check them out. Though they ship from Sweden, I received them in 3 days. Highly recommended.

Reactions: T Dawg
I've almost purchased a wall charger nearly a dozen times. I only pack up my mobile charger a handful of times each year on road trips so I keep telling myself I don't NEED it. But it looks so damn cool and I can just picture it hanging on my wall in the garage. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Chopr147
I am just weeks away from delivery of my Tesla MS and find it hard to curb my enthusiasm. In particular, I think I'm becoming an accessory junkie! I spend my spare time canvassing Tesla accessory sites searching for cool things to "adorn" my new car - a car that I haven't even seen! Is there a cure, or does the fever just build?

Be warned:) I started collecting accessories about 6 months before my car was delivered and look where it got me.

Reactions: Shock-On-T
I've almost purchased a wall charger nearly a dozen times. I only pack up my mobile charger a handful of times each year on road trips so I keep telling myself I don't NEED it. But it looks so damn cool and I can just picture it hanging on my wall in the garage. :rolleyes:
Same here. Almost purchased the wall charger many times. I also do not need it but keep thinking it will look nicer than the grey box I have on the garage door frame. At some point I will. Maybe when the 3 comes out and I have 2 Tesla's :)

Same here. Almost purchased the wall charger many times. I also do not need it but keep thinking it will look nicer than the grey box I have on the garage door frame. At some point I will. Maybe when the 3 comes out and I have 2 Tesla's :)

i absolutely do not need a wall charger but i plan on getting one soon. right now im trying to limit my new car expenses to under $12,000 LOL