Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Account page source delivery dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I found this in the page source:

Code:
"DeliveryDetails":{"Delivery":true,"DeliveryEstimateDate":{"expectedDelivery":"Estimated delivery","minMonth":"July","minYear":"'19","maxMonth":"Sept.","maxYear":"'19","copyOverrideExists":true,"copyOverride":"Estimated Delivery: within 2 weeks from order placed date"}

I'm wondering if this implies my vehicle won't be ready until July. Can anyone else see what your minMonth and maxMonth keys are?

Code:
DeliveryEstimateDate":{"expectedDelivery":"Estimated delivery","minMonth":"June","minYear":"'19","maxMonth":"Aug.","maxYear":"'19"
Hmm... I can tell you that mine says June to August. I wonder if there's any validity to this.

If you're using Chrome browser, go to your Tesla account, click on the Manage button under your RN number, then select View->Developer->View Source from the Chrome menu. This will show the source code of the page. Search the page for "expectedDelivery".
Thanks, CTRL+U works too. Good find.

This looks right to me, to be honest. I was told based on previous trends that they ramp up deliveries at the end of the quarter and I should expect mine in June (in Chicago, IL). Source code matches up with this.

"DeliveryDetails":{"Delivery":true,"DeliveryEstimateDate":{"expectedDelivery":"Estimated delivery","minMonth":"June","minYear":"'19","maxMonth":"Aug.","maxYear":"'19"

I sure hope it's just some kind of placeholder and not a predictor .... Mine says July-> Sept - I'll cancel long before September rolls arround if I don't have my M3 yet. I'm only 1 day short of 2 weeks, but no contact of any kind (...but White Interior)... I really wanted to make sure I took delivery before end of June for the $3750 Tax Credit.

Mine:
Code:
"DeliveryDetails":{"Delivery":true,"DeliveryEstimateDate":{"expectedDelivery":"Estimated delivery","minMonth":"July","minYear":"'19","maxMonth":"Sept.","maxYear":"'19",
Wow. Let's hope those aren't carrying any weight since they aren't visible? Cuz man...those dates are such a far cry from "within 2 weeks" the site says and the "2-4 weeks" you get if you press for any more details via email/calls/talking with reps.

Reactions: Royal-1
Are you on the Manage page? When did you configure?

I configured March 9th but had my VIN match on hold until just yesterday to ensure June delivery. They have promised 1st week of June...

I think I found it and it just looks like not yet assigned/updated..unless I'm looking in the wrong place..

DeliveryEstimateDate.expectedDelivery,": "),d.default.createElement("span",{id:X+"-estimate-mobile-min-month",className:"min-month"},y.DeliveryEstimateDate.minMonth," "),d.default.createElement("span",{id:X+"-estimate-mobile-min-year",className:"min-year"}," ",y.DeliveryEstimateDate.minYear),d.default.createElement("span",null," - "),d.default.createElement("span",{id:X+"-estimate-mobile-max-month",className:"max-month"},y.DeliveryEstimateDate.maxMonth," "),d.default.createElement("span",{id:X+"-estimate-mobile-max-year",className:"max-year"},"