Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Adding Flo stations to Plugshare

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A couple new Flo l2 stations were installed near me a couple months ago but weren’t in Plugshare so I dutifully added them. It lasted a couple days and was removed. Are Flo stations only allowed to be added by Flo (like Tesla supercharges?). If so, And any idea why they wouldn’t add a charger? It’s been active for a while and I’ve used it a couple times without any problems. It also doesn’t show up in the Flo app.

I believe Flo stations are normally on PlugShare. However, in some cases they prefer to communicate with the operator directly for that. As an example, there were errors in the Tesla list of chargers and PlugShare would not take our edits either. It only changed once Tesla fixed their mistake. Are these chargers indicated properly on the Flo app?

I believe Flo stations are normally on PlugShare. However, in some cases they prefer to communicate with the operator directly for that. As an example, there were errors in the Tesla list of chargers and PlugShare would not take our edits either. It only changed once Tesla fixed their mistake. Are these chargers indicated properly on the Flo app?
No, these chargers don't show up on the Flo app either. They seem to be forgotten about.

I received the definitive answer from Flo. The chargers are owned by the school board (whose parking lot they’re in) but managed by Flo. Private owners can choose to have the chargers not show up in the app even if the charger is available to the public - as it is in this case.