Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Adult siting in 2nd row

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I finally sat in the back seat of our 5-seater MY a couple of weeks ago while parked waiting for the next ferry sailing and killing time. (I'm always either the driver or front passenger while my partner drives, but her young-adult son sits in the back when he's with us.) I was actually quite shocked at how firm the bottom is. I didn't find it terribly comfortable. I sat back there for about 20 mins or so then went for a stroll instead. I don't think I'd want to sit back there very long, and that wasn't even in the middle seat.

Upvote 0
I finally sat in the back seat of our 5-seater MY a couple of weeks ago while parked waiting for the next ferry sailing and killing time. (I'm always either the driver or front passenger while my partner drives, but her young-adult son sits in the back when he's with us.) I was actually quite shocked at how firm the bottom is. I didn't find it terribly comfortable. I sat back there for about 20 mins or so then went for a stroll instead. I don't think I'd want to sit back there very long, and that wasn't even in the middle seat.
Driver side is likely more comfortable based on the frame design. The seat base is wider (not easily discernible in this picture) than the passenger side. Likely would feel more comfortable.

1F18A9F5-7215-4DD8-B0C1-7B7DD619164B.jpeg

Upvote 0