Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Advice: BMS_w035 - battery coolant heater? Causing other alert codes too.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Received an estimate today via the app! :)

They did a remote diagnostic check and came back with an estimate to replace the battery heater. I hope that's all it will be when I show up at the SC for the full checkup.

Gonna charge the car up to 100% to guarantee the 140-mile trip without having to stop.
How much is the estimate out of curiosity?

Could you share the numbers from the estimate invoice for your car and when they did the replacement? I'd be curious to know if prices have changed since.
Well I posted the invoice earlier in this thread. However, even if I posted the entire thing Tesla zeroes out everything cost wise for the customer if they have esa so there is nothing on it except $200

$250 for the heater
$380 for labor
Have you mixed this around, mine was €463 for the heater and €224 for the labor? They have regulated service times and for Model S the heater change it’s 1,4h (mine is DM with nosecone). The part revision is now - K

16E0B767-BA72-4B71-ACF9-FD6385C22F07.jpeg

Reactions: tesluv108
Well, made it to the SC that was 141 miles away in limp mode, got the heater fixed and glad it was just the heater and nothing else, then drove back with a fully functional car! The overall experience was very good to me.

Read about the trip: Navigation algorithm wrong or based one what?

Read about the SC experience: What to expect? Service thru Tesla app.

I want to thank everyone who posted in my thread. It's nice to know there are strangers out there whom are willing to lend a helping hand and advice for a newbie like me. Looking forward to a pleasurable ownership of my P85D!