Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Advisor Contact for Inventory Cars?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone here worked with an Advisor that they really liked and had a good experience with?

I know that at least one of you will come here to comment about EV-CPO - I am aware of it and it is a helpful resource, but I know that it does not show all inventory vehicles. I am hoping to be connected to an Advisor that is more willing to take a look and see if there are units in inventory eligible for sale, but not publicly listed.

The Advisor that I have been in contact with is nice enough, but it consistently takes them at least one business day if not two or three to respond when I contact them and they do not seem at all interested at looking at the internal inventory listing to see if there is a car floating around in the 'hidden' inventory that I will pull the trigger on.

I am located in Seattle, but happy to work with an Advisor that is located elsewhere.

Last edited:
Reactions: EV-CPO
I wish I could say yes. But every advisor I have spoken to either has little knowledge of the product, or fails to return any messages or follow through on any action items. Most of them have only been there a short time and end up leaving soon after I begin a conversation with them.

@OCR1 - I’m not surprised, but it’s really a bit unfortunate. I’ve actually been in contact with this particular Advisor for at least a year and have even expressed interest in spending the extra to get the LR AWD vs the SR+ as originally planned. Business must just be that good.