Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

After over a year search, found my MS

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wanted to say thanks to all of your helping answer my questions I had in order to make the best decision for my purchase!

Let the learning curve begin!!

Attachments

• F4601378-FB69-4ECB-AFAF-98C507144F49.jpeg
    F4601378-FB69-4ECB-AFAF-98C507144F49.jpeg
    489.5 KB · Views: 88
  • 4EA25717-E2B3-43F8-8E33-38DE39D0181C.jpeg
    4EA25717-E2B3-43F8-8E33-38DE39D0181C.jpeg
    555.9 KB · Views: 76
Nice. It is satisfying to find what you are looking for. Back in 2004 I remember searching for over a year to find my 97M Miata, and I still had to drive 4 hours to get it. Still got it though!

What unicorn features did you desire in your S that made the search so difficult/long?

Nice. It is satisfying to find what you are looking for. Back in 2004 I remember searching for over a year to find my 97M Miata, and I still had to drive 4 hours to get it. Still got it though!

What unicorn features did you desire in your S that made the search so difficult/long?

‘17 P100D, FSD, white 21s, sunroof, still under warranty under $75K.

Why is it weird? I think it’s great, they’re basically doing what Tesla doesn’t really want to do, sell used cars.
This way people buying a used Tesla can have a good experience doing so
I didn’t mean that they have so many used Tesla’s. I actually think it’s fantastic. Especially if the person that’s the actually has real knowledge of how Tesla’s work and how Tesla the company works.

the part I thought was weird was the red wall inside the Tesla dealership along with the T on the wall. It made it look like it was actually a Tesla service center which it is not. Maybe Tesla partnered with them. I don’t know. I do know that I have a wall in my garage where my S is parked that’s red and has Tesla painted on it. One mobile tech thought it as great. Another thought it was copyright infringement.

I didn’t mean that they have so many used Tesla’s. I actually think it’s fantastic. Especially if the person that’s the actually has real knowledge of how Tesla’s work and how Tesla the company works.

the part I thought was weird was the red wall inside the Tesla dealership along with the T on the wall. It made it look like it was actually a Tesla service center which it is not. Maybe Tesla partnered with them. I don’t know. I do know that I have a wall in my garage where my S is parked that’s red and has Tesla painted on it. One mobile tech thought it as great. Another thought it was copyright infringement.
Oh yeah that part is a bit strange.