Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

After service, "pin to drive" doesn't work??

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
On Sw 11.0 - took the car in for a minor fix, when I went to collect they'd put their own PIN on it.

Got the PIN, took off the PIN, went to put on my own PIN and nothing. It just keeps asking for the PIN over and over.

I was collecting at 5.50 so nobody was there really, so I'll raise it as a new service request but wonder if anyone else had this or fixed it? I did a soft reset to no avail...

The service centre, which happens to be a mile from my house has remodeled it's lobby with basically nobody in it - just sofas. You drop the car off, don't even leave your key and come and get it and you (in theory) don't ever see or talk to anyone. For some reason, probably because of this process, the put a PIN to drive on it and were supposed to text me the new PIN. They didn't but she did find out for me. However it's screwed up the PIN to drive.

As far as I can tell all the software is normal. I'm pretty sure if it was in service mode, I'd be able to tell?