Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

After the last update?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After the latest update,

FSD: Though I turn it on in the control panel, when I go to use it, it works for a few minutes and turns off. From then on, it's autonomous only.

Autonomous: Now the change lane feature works intermittently, worse if merging to the left to pass, will only work sometimes.

Backing up: The two side cameras no longer work, did when I purchased the car.

Of course, I still don't have Daytme Running Lights, only if I turn off the headlights each time I drive the car.

I'll try and call Tesla, but I'm upset that software updates can change the car I purchased, and they don't get it right.

It helps if you provide the information about your X, year, model, and software version.
I received v11 update a couple of weeks ago on my 2018 MX. Software 2022.45.15 with V11 FSD beta. I am not having the same issues with FSD, it does not disengage. It seems to not react as well as before with FSD, but maybe because mine is a 2018. I have talked to 2022 and 2023 MS and MX users without issues. As for the side cameras, they have never worked for me on reverse if I have the rear camera on prior to putting it in reverse. If the rear camera is not on and I put it in reverse, I get the rear and two side cameras.

• Helpful
Reactions: scottf200
You should always specify your cars year or put it in your signature. Various differences in model years especially vert vs horz UI.
Signature forum edit here: https://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/account/signature

Did you do the normal 2 finger reboot and everything is the same? That should always be clarified on software problems.
Next level of reboot it changing your tire configuration; let the car reboot itself; change the tire configuration back. Reboots more "subsystems" than above.

Side cameras work with blinkers? Side cameras work when you force them on ... via Reverse interface?

DRL -- are your headlights on auto?

Your phone app or car should give you the specific firmware version to be really clear what you are on. Several options and it is not clear you are on latest without specifying it. ie. TeslaFi.com Firmware Tracker

HTH