Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Aftermarket rims?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My Roadster came with a set of snow tires, but no rims.

Rather than continue to have the tires installed (spring and winter) on the OEM rims as the previous owner did, I am looking for a 2nd set of rims.

I see the thread about the Pontiac G6 rear wheels being a match (kind of, you need longer bolts), but am wondering 2 things...

1) Anyone aware of a set of aftermarket rims that fit both front and rear?
2) Anyone have some OEM rims they want to sell?

Or does everyone just buy another set of OEMs from Tesla?

Thanks.

The Pontiac rims are ugly IMO and I really wanted a set of black forged wheels so I waited until I found some used, but I didn't get much of a discount from the new price. I think 25% off but they were like new condition. Now I use my original non-forged rims in winter.

There was a thread on here with other wheel options that were very attractive (and expensive) but I cant find it now.

So...I just got new rear tires installed this morning and was talking with the installer about winter tires on dedicated rims vs. taking summer tires off the rims/installing the winter tires (and reversing in the spring).

He recommended having the winter tires on their own rims since it is fairly easy to damage the bead when you remove tires from the rims, especially as the winter tires age.

So I'm just bumping this thread to see if:

1) Anyone is aware of aftermarket rims that fit? or...
2) If anyone has a set of OEM rims they want to sell?