Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Aftermarket Subwoofer Harness

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
mine is working, im on the latest FSD update. i dont see why it would stop from an update though, youre just pulling signal from these taps. i would check your equipment & is the oem sub working?

they are for signal to your amp. normally without this harness, you would have to tap/splice into the OEM wires. this harness will clean up the install and you can revert back without leaving any trace behind. send me a dm if you want to buy, i see you are also local. thanks
OEM sub is still working -- i have no clue what happened, but i'll see if i can find a way to test my equipment this weekend. Thanks for the quick response!

Anyone know if this will work on a 2019 SR+? Has no factory amplifier? Just bought my sister this car and am trying to get everything installed before I take it to her. I ordered the “Hansshow M3 SR+ 17-20 DIY speaker activation upgrade wire harness kit” which turns on the six upper speakers, so that should make it sound quite a bit better. I have an OEM subwoofer. I took out a totaled car and I was going to use the Alpine Ford channel bridged into two channels, one for each voice coil. which turns on the six upper speakers, so that should make it sound quite a bit better. I have an OEM subwoofer. I took out a totaled car and I was going to use the Alpine Ford channel bridged into two channels, one for each voice, squirrel coil coil but since this car has no amplifier. Since this car has no amplifier, would I still be able to tap using this harness? Thanks
F45BC5D3-9C8A-4AE7-B530-D730C46F4207.png

Anyone know if this will work on a 2019 SR+? Has no factory amplifier? Just bought my sister this car and am trying to get everything installed before I take it to her. I ordered the “Hansshow M3 SR+ 17-20 DIY speaker activation upgrade wire harness kit” which turns on the six upper speakers, so that should make it sound quite a bit better. I have an OEM subwoofer. I took out a totaled car and I was going to use the Alpine Ford channel bridged into two channels, one for each voice coil. which turns on the six upper speakers, so that should make it sound quite a bit better. I have an OEM subwoofer. I took out a totaled car and I was going to use the Alpine Ford channel bridged into two channels, one for each voice, squirrel coil coil but since this car has no amplifier. Since this car has no amplifier, would I still be able to tap using this harness? ThanksView attachment 892725
i do not know unfortunately as it will depend on many factors. whether they use the same connectors? how much of the oem harness is still intact if you dont have prem audio?

For Model 3/Model Y. this plugs into your OEM subwoofer harness

This harness will allow you to plug into the subwoofer wires to draw signal without having to tap or mess with the existing oem wires.
this is for if you are installing aftermarket subwoofers into your car

plugs right in for a clean install!

i have 8 of them available, $60 + shipping

View attachment 785907
Hi Kevin, I am interested in purchasing a harness from you. I have a 2021 Model Y Performance. Will your harness work?
Do you have an Instagram? Would be easier to communicate that way.
Thanks!

This harness will allow you to plug into the subwoofer wires to draw signal without having to tap or mess with the existing oem wires.

View attachment 785907
Hi,

I'm interested but also need instructions. Where exactly does this connect to? I have a 2022 Model 3 SR+. I purchased an OEM Subwoofer with the amp. Doesn't the amp have 3 places to connect wires to?

View attachment 785907
Hi, I’m interested. Do you ship to Aus? And are you able to dm me with install instructions so I can see where this would install? Thanks, great idea!

Hi, I’m interested. Do you ship to Aus? And are you able to dm me with install instructions so I can see where this would install? Thanks, great idea!
sorry i do not ship to Aus

Hi,

I'm interested but also need instructions. Where exactly does this connect to? I have a 2022 Model 3 SR+. I purchased an OEM Subwoofer with the amp. Doesn't the amp have 3 places to connect wires to?
if you dont have the oem sub to begin with, this harness cant be used in your car