Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sold New ALPINE Speaker Upgrade Set | Tesla Model 3/Y | Plugin Play

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Elektrick

subatomic e-
Aug 20, 2022
PNW
These speakers are rare and hard to come by. Selling an extra set originally intended for the other MYP.

Fully tested and 100% compatible for Tesla Model 3/Y. Plug N' Play. Hassle Free.

The quality and build is on another level compared to the stock paper speakers.

Provides extremely clean Bass with a much more refined sound from the doors and mids.

Includes:

1x Subwoofer: ALPINE S-W8D4 8-inch Subwoofer with Dual 4-Ohm Voice Coils

2x Doors: ALPINE DP-65C Digital Precision DP-Series Component 2-Way Speakers w/ 2x Tweeters

3x Dash Mids: ALPINE DP-35M Digital Precision DP-Series Component Speakers

All Speakers + Sub are fully tested, come with Custom brackets for the Tesla Model 3/Y, wired completely and with OEM Plugs for an easy hassle free Plug N' Play install.

The picture shows everything that is included. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask and I'd be happy to help.

Asking $1200. Retails for $1600+. Will honor a first come first serve for priority. Serious inquiries only please.

Local pick up is preferred in the Portland Area (PNW).

Thank you.

Attachments

• Alpine Sub.jpeg
    Alpine Sub.jpeg
    700.9 KB · Views: 419
  • Alpine Mids.jpeg
    Alpine Mids.jpeg
    536.3 KB · Views: 249
  • Alpine Sub2.jpeg
    Alpine Sub2.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 296
  • Alpine 3 Mids.jpeg
    Alpine 3 Mids.jpeg
    648.6 KB · Views: 248
Last edited:
Reactions: Theraven
Are these new or used? If used approximately how many “hours” of use?
These are brand new. 0 miles on them. They're all wrapped in protective wrap and taken out to take photos. The custom tesla mount brackets were test fitted without the speakers to ensure fitment. (Perfect mount)

Feel free to reach out anytime!

Reactions: Kwame
Gonna post my light harmonics for sale. If I get a bite I’ll dm you kwame
Sounds great. I'm very familiar with the LH kit. It's good. The Alpine's just provide that extra edge. When listening to something like Hotel California (Eagles) FLAC, you hear every instrument so crisp and clean. It excels in providing a more refinded sound stage overall.

Last edited:
Reactions: Edsonbarron
I was wondering why there weren’t rear speakers. Watched a video and why tf would they melt on speakers for the rears. 👿

There are many factors and it boils down to how the system is tuned with the speakers that are being replaced, plus some of the stock speakers that remain. As you know a lot of the stock speakers are pretty decent so it may not need to be replaced to achieve the tune that a company is going for. LH's first gens are good, but an incremental upgrade, which often takes a trained ear to really hear the difference. The gen 2s are decent too, tightens up some loose areas, but I wouldn't consider them premium by any means. At the end of the day it really boils down to what one is trying to achieve. The Alpine's shine in the areas they are known for and is a much more premium system than something like LH.