Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

AGL’s “Night Saver Energy Plan”

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah I am with Origin on the 360 EV plan (for over a year). This has free electricity from 10am and 3pm

Does that plan still exist? If I google search Origin 360 EV, the text summary Google provides for the page does say “The EV360 Energy Plan provides 0c/kWh energy between 10am-3pm daily” but clicking on the link takes me to the page below that only talks about Tesla EV charging a 8c/kWh from midnight to 6am. No mention of free electricity. Perhaps it is only in SA?

Does that plan still exist? If I google search Origin 360 EV, the text summary Google provides for the page does say “The EV360 Energy Plan provides 0c/kWh energy between 10am-3pm daily” but clicking on the link takes me to the page below that only talks about Tesla EV charging a 8c/kWh from midnight to 6am. No mention of free electricity. Perhaps it is only in SA?

No, it would have been irrelevant. The discussion was around Fair Use Policy. Anyway, you obviously didn’t read it properly, as you don’t have to be leasing an EV.
Or a charger installed by Origin

The Origin 360 EV Energy Plan is available for a limited time to customers who:
  • Have an active Origin 360 EV Subscription, or an EV Charger installed by Origin

That’s not what Origin says on their website, as per @B3AU‘s post. You either need to lease an EV from Origin, or have an EV charger installed by Origin. I failed only in not mentioning the “or”.
What are you on about? It’s exactly what it says on the website. If you install the charger, then you don’t need an EV subscription!

That’s not what Origin says on their website, as per @B3AU‘s post. You either need to lease an EV from Origin, or have an EV charger installed by Origin. I failed only in not mentioning the “or”.
In my case its nor haha

Ohh that brings back memories of programming logic gate computers the size of suitcases... NOR, XNOR, NOT, NAND, OR, XOR.. haha..

many beers after nerding out all day arguing about the virtues of XOR and NOR. Yes i was that boring...

Reactions: Vostok