Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Air suspension automatically adjusting after 2022.8.10.5

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello. After updating to 2022.8.10.5 the car automatically adjusts the height after location, whereas before I had to press "Always adjust at this location". Now I have to go into suspension setting and press "Don't adjust at this location" every time I manually adjust it. Anyone else seeing this?

Hello. After updating to 2022.8.10.5 the car automatically adjusts the height after location, whereas before I had to press "Always adjust at this location". Now I have to go into suspension setting and press "Don't adjust at this location" every time I manually adjust it. Anyone else seeing this?
I’ve run into that since March. Drives me nuts.

This is how it was when SaS was first a thing and it annoyed the ever-loving-ish out of me. They finally reversed it to NOT be automatic every time you adjusted the height and it was bliss. Rarely do I want it to remember a location and, even when I do, it's not accurate enough so it starts raising/lower either well before or well after I need it. so it just makes much extra work and I end up fussing with it 3x more than the way it's been the last couple of years where you simply tap the screen if you WANT to save that location. This is far more logical and why they went back to the broken way is beyond me.

Reactions: VegarHenriksen