Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Air compressor isnt getting power, car slammed

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Been having air suspension problems (2017 s p100d), replaced valve block and air compressor
This fixed it but the left rear air spring was still leaking. Bought one and when it finally arrived from California after 32 stops on the way here I replaced it now the air compressor will not turn on at all and car is slammed. Tested the power plug going into compressor it has no power. There is not a blow fuse or relay, checked every one (50 times). Everything else works, would even drive if it wasn't laying on the floor. There isn't a specific error code, just the red suspension warning on dash. Cannot adjust the height either (on suspension settings). Have reset the car in every way possible. ( even unplugging both batteries--- probably 120 times). I'm clueless. Other than a fuse, why would the compressor not be getting power? Car's in prime shape. Looked everywhere for a short and ran connectivity test that found nothing.
I'll pay anyone $100 if you can help me fix this.

Thanks for that link. I had a similar manual but for whatever reason this one is much more complete. I'm running some sort of suspension deflation and it's been "in progress " for a pretty long time. The compressor did power up so I know the compressor is good. Hope this works. I've put 3 new compressors on and 2 new valve solenoid blocks. I'll get back with the results.
Sincere thanks.

Reactions: shahryaran
Upvote 0
Think it's fixed?
It's lifted. We have 2 feet of snow and the high temperature tomorrow is going to be like zero.
I've had a tesla long enough to know they don't like this kind of cold any more than i do. I'm not going to drive it until this winter crap subsidies. I really should have stayed in Florida when I went there last month.
Anyway I deflated the car under the service menu and it iinstead infated and that's it

Red light went off. Heights of a four corners are different but you wouldn't know without a tape measure.
These cars are ______ ( fill in the blank).
What a world

Upvote 0
Think it's fixed?
It's lifted. We have 2 feet of snow and the high temperature tomorrow is going to be like zero.
I've had a tesla long enough to know they don't like this kind of cold any more than i do. I'm not going to drive it until this winter crap subsidies. I really should have stayed in Florida when I went there last month.
Anyway I deflated the car under the service menu and it iinstead infated and that's it

Red light went off. Heights of a four corners are different but you wouldn't know without a tape measure.
These cars are ______ ( fill in the blank).
What a world
That's great

Upvote 0