Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

AliExpress Wheel Covers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I finally received my wheel covers yesterday however while I was waiting for them to arrive I decided to change the OEM wheels for aftermarket 19" Replika wheels which arrived in less than a week from Canada. Haha

I am looking for what I paid ~210. They do look fantastic. I think I like this design more than any of the aftermarket wheel covers I have seen. There is one that came out recently from T Sportline that also looks good, but I think this one is slightly better.
IMG_5515.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I finally received my wheel covers yesterday however while I was waiting for them to arrive I decided to change the OEM wheels for aftermarket 19" Replika wheels which arrived in less than a week from Canada. Haha

If you are in Los Angeles and want to buy them, send me a PM. I am looking for what I paid ~210. They do look fantastic. I think I like this design more than any of the aftermarket wheel covers I have seen. There is one that came out recently from T Sportline that also looks good, but I think this one is slightly better. View attachment 913566
these are great wheel hubcaps i have a set on my model y

If you are in Los Angeles and want to buy them, send me a PM. I am looking for what I paid ~210. They do look fantastic. I think I like this design more than any of the aftermarket wheel covers I have seen. There is one that came out recently from T Sportline that also looks good, but I think this one is slightly better. View attachment 913566
I may be interested if they are still available when our my arrives. Edd is 13-20th

Reactions: robby818
I've been looking at all the hubcap/wheel cover options for the Model Y 19" wheels on aliexpress so thought I'd list a bunch in this thread for others

Please note: I'm not affiliated with any of these vendors and haven't ordered from any of them so I have no idea of the quality or fitment or if these are the best prices or even legit sellers. I also don't condone supporting vendors who make replicas designs so I've included the links to the original vendors

1. Aero wheel lookalikes
gemini.jpg

2. Gemini alloy covers
gemini raw.jpeg

3. Überturbine lookalikes
uberturbine 2.png

4. Induction lookalikes
induction 2.png

5. Turbine (7 spoke design)
turbine 7 spoke.jpg

6. Turbine (double fin design)
double spoke 2.jpeg

7. Turbine (uneven design)
uneven 3.png

8. TSportline design (official TSportline)
tsportline.png

9. AeroPi design (official AeroPi)
aeropi.png

10. Rimetrix design (official Rimetrix)
rimetrix 2.png

Just realised 7 and 8 are almost the same apart from the centre caps
Looking through Ali seems you can get quite a few of these hubcaps with either the cog (uberturbine) or concave (induction) style centre cap

Induction style with both centre cap types:

induction comp.png

induction 4.png

Also seen this interesting style called Aerodisc:
aerodisc.png

Not sure how it would go for braking airflow but could look nice on a white MY

I've been looking at all the hubcap/wheel cover options for the Model Y 19" wheels on aliexpress so thought I'd list a bunch in this thread for others

Please note: I'm not affiliated with any of these vendors and haven't ordered from any of them so I have no idea of the quality or fitment or if these are the best prices or even legit sellers. I also don't condone supporting vendors who make replicas designs so I've included the links to the original vendors

1. Aero wheel lookalikes
View attachment 927458

2. Gemini alloy covers
View attachment 927459

3. Überturbine lookalikes
View attachment 927463

4. Induction lookalikes
View attachment 927464

5. Turbine (7 spoke design)
View attachment 927462

6. Turbine (double fin design)
View attachment 927465

7. Turbine (uneven design)
View attachment 927481

8. TSportline design (official TSportline)
View attachment 927473

9. AeroPi design (official AeroPi)
View attachment 927472

10. Rimetrix design (official Rimetrix)
View attachment 927478
Per youtube reviews the ubertine lookalikes are supposed to give 15 more miles on top of the 330

Posted these in the other thread - but I bought the uberturbine hubcaps in gun grey - they look much better than the matt black color against the grey tire.
From Yinlin and took around a week to arrive in Australia

Attachments

• IMG_4778.JPG
    IMG_4778.JPG
    593.2 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_4779.JPG
    IMG_4779.JPG
    761.8 KB · Views: 89
I just bought a MYLR and the first accessory / mod I think I’ll get is some different wheel covers for the Gemini wheels. Where’s a good place to get them (any quality concerns with any of the online sellers) and what covers do you like?
This is the one that mostly Tesla owners are enjoying.