Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Alignment - Maintenance Plan Questions

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My car is a CPO S90D. I’ve put about 10,000km on it in six months and my alignment is off right now. I have the annual service plan so I am a bit confused as to what I should do...

1. Should I bring it in for the annual service closer to the 1 year mark, which is 6 months away? Not a great solution for tire wear since the alignment is pretty bad right now.

2. Should I do the annual service now so I can get the alignment done as included?

3. Does Tesla have to do the alignment or would you trust another mechanic?

4. Anyone know of a good alignment shop in the GTA, that has worked on a Model S (non-air suspension)?

5. What does Tesla charge for an alignment?

Thanks.

Just wanted to give you guys a heads up about getting your alignment done.

I did mine today (I live in Etobicoke) so I found a guy I was told was familiar with Tesla’s so I went to Al Tech Automotive on Olivewood Rd. Spoke with Pat, the owner and he knew a ton about the Model S and was a HUGE Tesla fan.

Had me in and out in 40 minutes and very reasonably priced. Gave me the computer printout of my alignment specs before and after and the car drives perfect now.

In the event you need a guy in the west end, I would highly recommend Pat.

FYI.... I picked up my car on 9/28/2017 and it needed an alignment. I picked up the car in Fremont but live just south of LA. I called it in (while on my trip) and got an appointment for a few days after I returned home. But a lady from the Service Center called me and said the price was going to be $225 for a 4 wheel alignment. I said but I literally just bought the car. She said oh. In that case there will be no charge (they did fix the issue). I mentioned this to my in-laws who own an alignment shop and they charge $150 for an all wheel alignment.

• Helpful
Reactions: SMSMD
Just wanted to give you guys a heads up about getting your alignment done.

I did mine today (I live in Etobicoke) so I found a guy I was told was familiar with Tesla’s so I went to Al Tech Automotive on Olivewood Rd. Spoke with Pat, the owner and he knew a ton about the Model S and was a HUGE Tesla fan.

Had me in and out in 40 minutes and very reasonably priced. Gave me the computer printout of my alignment specs before and after and the car drives perfect now.

In the event you need a guy in the west end, I would highly recommend Pat.

My car was the first he had ever done. They do great work there.

Reactions: Struja