Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Alignment or not at 12K

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When do you do alignment? Until you notice tire wear or pull of the steering wheel?

For my other vehicles, I always do alignment at a certain milage interval because we live in a place where uneven pavement sometimes is unavoidable.

Tesla alignment is $275, not my usual $100. Also, I read here that even Tesla SCs don't do alignment right. Local tire shops are questionable.

What do you do to maintain your Tesla's tires? Alignment at Tesla SC? Follow certain interval for alignment?

TIA.

When do you do alignment? Until you notice tire wear or pull of the steering wheel?

For my other vehicles, I always do alignment at a certain milage interval because we live in a place where uneven pavement sometimes is unavoidable.

Tesla alignment is $275, not my usual $100. Also, I read here that even Tesla SCs don't do alignment right. Local tire shops are questionable.

What do you do to maintain your Tesla's tires? Alignment at Tesla SC? Follow certain interval for alignment?

TIA.

I have 35,000 miles on my OEM tires and have never done an alignment. The treads have worn evenly.

Reactions: Hopeqing