Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

All of My Tesla Problems

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
*Update--this was the estimate, they gave me misinformation initially. Parts still need to be ordered.

Well the car completely stopped charging so had it in for service today at Princeton. Was not given an estimate or any call that the repair would cost $3k which is very disappointing and also illegal
  • It is unlawful under the Auto Repairs Deceptive Practices Regulations and the New Jersey Consumer Fraud Act for an automotive repair dealer to "Start work without first giving the consumer a written estimate. The total price must be stated either as "price not to exceed" a certain amount or as an exact figure broken down into parts and labor."
Will have to pick up the car tomorrow since we weren't notified today that the car was ready for pickup, I just see the total amount due in the app.

Last edited by a moderator:
Update: 64k miles.
Rear driver side door handle wore out last week, today the driver side front one won't open either (tried the string which we have used before but door doesn't open).
Have had numerous random collision warnings, braking, and autopilot swerving right into oncoming traffic on straight roads with clear lines in the past couple weeks.
Sometimes I go out to the car in the garage and the trunk is open.
Also, every time I charge my car I get an error that says CHG_f081: Unable to charge. The car is charging but at about half its maximum speed. Bringing it in for service at the new Princeton location Monday - hopefully experience is better than Cherry Hill.
Wish I could replace it with a Raven because electric is the only way I would go and I don't like the 3 but my car is just not worth enough that it would cost around $60k.
I’m getting the same error but only when I charge at home. Supercharger is just fine… any update on your error?

Reactions: kfly212