Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

All weather floor mats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Selling my set of Tesmanian all weather mats (interior, trunk, frunk) if anyone is interested

I am interested, PM me if not gone already.

has anyone found or made the one liner no one sells for the trunk 2 nd under storage area? Wish they made that one also and wish they made wheel well humps covers. Tesmanian is the only company I found who makes the seat backs which is really what I wanted badly which is good.

Received my Tesmanian floor mats and installed this morning - no issues with the fit, seems like a quality product. Had the Maxpider's been available at the same time I would have gone with them (had them ordered and canceled) but I'm glad I tried these. All good and half the price so why not?

I emailed WeatherTech about floor liners for the Model Y and this is what they told me:

Hi,

Unfortunately we do not offer floor liner for the Tesla Model Y. We may offer them in the future but I do not have a time frame on when they will be available.

I emailed WeatherTech about floor liners for the Model Y and this is what they told me:

Hi,

Unfortunately we do not offer floor liner for the Tesla Model Y. We may offer them in the future but I do not have a time frame on when they will be available.

I got a reply from them saying they are working on the tooling for MY mats but did not get a date.

I've decided to sell my nearly new Model Y 3D Maxpider mats.

These are barely used, perfect condition. In fact, I coated them with Duraglass, per the suggestion of Bearded Tesla Guy:
Given their size and weight, shipping will be $30.

For those that have looked into these, you'll know that they are rated very highly and sell for $205 on sale.
I'll let them go for $165, including the shipping in the original box. Paypal or Venmo.

Let me know if interested.
20201114_101626.gif

I have purchased the full set of mat from Tesmanian, driver/passengers, rear cabin, frunk, and trunk. the cabin floor mats all fit nicely, and the material is decent. The only complaint that I have is the trunk mat which doesn't seem 100% fit, which has that 1/2" off no matter how I push or adjust it. It doesn't affect the open/close of the trunk lid, but I have noticed a few times that if I had opened the trunk cover (with the mat) to reach inside for the contents, the door couldn't close properly because of the tiny misaligned mat. I haven't contacted Tesmanian yet.