Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

All Weather Floor Mats?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Great to hear. I actually sent a very nice email and Weathertech never responded. I guess it wasn't nice enough:)

Sent a follow up email and received a nice response today from Weathertech. They did not give a timeline like they provided K-MTG (8-10 weeks) but did say "as of right now, the Floor Liners for the Tesla Model 3 are in development, but we are unsure when they will be available for purchase.....Also you contact your local Tesla dealership for more information regarding this product". Just glad to know they will be available fairly soon. I will be selling my Prius V as soon as I have a delivery date for my Model 3 and I've had several comments from interested parties that the floor liners are a differentiator all things being equal.

Sent a follow up email and received a nice response today from Weathertech. They did not give a timeline like they provided K-MTG (8-10 weeks) but did say "as of right now, the Floor Liners for the Tesla Model 3 are in development, but we are unsure when they will be available for purchase.....Also you contact your local Tesla dealership for more information regarding this product". Just glad to know they will be available fairly soon. I will be selling my Prius V as soon as I have a delivery date for my Model 3 and I've had several comments from interested parties that the floor liners are a differentiator all things being equal.

I also got the general response, @itskv got the 8-10 weeks. I wrote "8-10 weeks" because that is way too long...especially since it is raining in SoCal.

A quick update on this, I contacted WeatherTech just a few days ago about availability on M3 floor mats and unfortunately I didn't get a concrete answer...

Thank you for your interest in WeatherTech! Unfortunately we do not currently offer the Floor Liners for the 2018 Tesla Model 3 at this time. I did check and see if could get a release date, but I wasn't able to get anything exact for you. It usually can take up to 10 -12 weeks plus approval time, I just don't know were in the process we are at. However, you can help make this product a priority for our product development team by submitting a product request form through our website here: New Product Updates | WeatherTech.

I would encourage anyone interested to go to the product request form and express your interest!