Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

All weather rear cargo mat 2016 refresh 60D

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla doesn't have the rear mat available for sale currently. Weathertech also doesn't have one available for 2016. Did the dimensions of the rear cargo area change or would a 2015 rear cargo mat fit appropriately? Thanks for any insight!

This doesn't answer your question, but I received my rear mats from Tesla today. They were ordered on-line about 3-4 weeks ago.
Our service center didn't have them, so ordered on line.

Likewise, I talked to Weathertech and the rep said they didn't sell them despite a photo of them being on their website.

This doesn't answer your question, but I received my rear mats from Tesla today. They were ordered on-line about 3-4 weeks ago.
Our service center didn't have them, so ordered on line.

Likewise, I talked to Weathertech and the rep said they didn't sell them despite a photo of them being on their website.
I haven't seen them available on the Tesla website for a few weeks. I almost pulled the trigger on the Weathertech mat but couldn't confirm it fits.

Can you let us know if they fit? There are some weathertech ones on amazon for 12-15 but I don't want to order if they don't fit properly. Weathertech is supposed to be identical except for the logo as far as I can tell.

The Tesla All Weather Mats are made by WeatherTech, I bought the MS Mats from WeatherTech back in October and they fit perfectly. The difference is really just the logo. I actually removed the WeatherTech logos :)