Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

AM radio

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not if it's a localized broadcast (e.g. location actually broadcasting within just a few thousand ft). An app would either need to grab data from the web or the device needs an attenna (sadly it seems only a few channel actually broadcast on the web).

But I'm definitely open to hear if someone know an app that does what you say! :)
i know of: tunein, iheartradio, nextradio, accuradio, castbox and even spotify as possible options.

Tesla should add traffic alerts to the navigation system - warning you about issues on the route ahead (like "accident ahead, left lanes blocked").

My previous Lexus (10 years ago) had this feature, with real-time traffic information coming from XM radio.

Now that Tesla has control over the navigation software, maybe we'll see them add this feature at some point...

Tesla should add traffic alerts to the navigation system - warning you about issues on the route ahead (like "accident ahead, left lanes blocked").

My previous Lexus (10 years ago) had this feature, with real-time traffic information coming from XM radio.

Now that Tesla has control over the navigation software, maybe we'll see them add this feature at some point...
while they're at it, they should add the ability to add waypoints to a route...

if i was an on-the-road salesperson and my calendar was synced to the car it could route my entire day in the morning. :)

Yeah, my '09 Cadillac had that. Didn't even have to be using Nav to get the alerts. Sometimes it was kinda silly: I remember sitting stopped dead in traffic for about 5 minutes when it comes on and says "Attention: Traffic Jam".

While the XM data was limited to only a few major roads in the area, what was useful was the pop-up warnings the nav software would display when there was a traffic issue on the route ahead, even warning about which lanes were impacted.