Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

America's Tire says 19" factory tires underrated for vehicle

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If they were going to lift your car not using the jack points, OP may have just dodged a bullet. Seems discount / america tires thinks they know more than the manufacturer when it comes to lifting teslas.

Yeah I asked them @ my local DT they said no problem. But I'm not sure if they have the pucks for it. Any questions to ask to be sure?

Yeah I asked them @ my local DT they said no problem. But I'm not sure if they have the pucks for it. Any questions to ask to be sure?
I'd just ask them to not use a lift I guess. I had them fix a flat for me, and gave them the puck myself and watched them use a jack to remove the wheel. Just something to be careful of for sure, my other tesla friend had a flat and they used a lift on his. I didn't see any damage, but I don't think they used the jack points.

Maybe you might learn to use a Jack and don’t let any clown touch your car unnecessarily.

I have to laugh when I see appointments to rotate tires. It’s easier to rotate my tires than wash it for Pete’s sake.