Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Android app notifications

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
charging started/completed notifications stopped coming in last few days.
everything else seems to be working fine.
including the charging status is correct in the app (and teslafi), just notifications that don't go through

anyone experiencing the same? found similar thread for Model S and it was affecting a lot of users, dated by Jan-Feb though.

in these last few days both tesla app and pixel got updated, not sure what to blame yet

charging started/completed notifications stopped coming in last few days.
everything else seems to be working fine.
including the charging status is correct in the app (and teslafi), just notifications that don't go through

anyone experiencing the same? found similar thread for Model S and it was affecting a lot of users, dated by Jan-Feb though.

in these last few days both tesla app and pixel got updated, not sure what to blame yet

Don't have a pixel and tesla not updated (have it less than 2 weeks model 3) but got NO notification(s) for charging status, neither a warning nor notice charging completed (with subsequent forgiven charge for "idle" - as it was my first such charge)

i made sure checkboxes are there in the app, and toggled them back and forth, as well as rebooted the phone.
that's why i'm asking around if it is keeping working for everyone as before and then i should investigate _my_ problem.
or it is just for example an issue w push on tesla servers and it'd be just a time waste (as it happened before)

Got to your app settings in the Tesla app and check that the notifications you want are active. Report back if that was not the issue.
It seems that a bug exists in the android Tesla app where notifications are disable after you update it from the Play store.
Thanks.

They were active (also says they're always on), toggled off and on again but haven't had any chance to test it since then

Also, if the Tesla app updated last you may want to reboot the phone...

Tesla app has not updated