Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

App not sending notifications Android

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyway else having issues with no notifications apart from the 'Phone Key' one the is always active on Android.
Yes - all notifications that I want are selected
Yes - Notifications are set to 'Allow' in android App settings
Yes - Notifications are set to display and have not been muted

Its a new M3 2023 model
Samsung G22 lastest software
Tesla App - latest update

I'm at a loss of what is preventing it. Tesla say all settings behind the scenes are correct so should be working. So its either the app or the phone. But as far as I can see and too my knowledge all settings are correct and as they should be.

Be grateful for any suggestions or to hear of anyone else in the same boat and if they got them to work.

Like I say - no notifications. No software updates, charging started, finished, preconditioning etc.

For me it has now been resolved. Basically there was a service request that hasn't been closed properly. This can suppress notifications. It was when I picked my car up and Trafford Centre hadn't closed down the handover/completed it correctly. All working now.

Anyway else having issues with no notifications apart from the 'Phone Key' one the is always active on Android.
Yes - all notifications that I want are selected
Yes - Notifications are set to 'Allow' in android App settings
Yes - Notifications are set to display and have not been muted

Its a new M3 2023 model
Samsung G22 lastest software
Tesla App - latest update

I'm at a loss of what is preventing it. Tesla say all settings behind the scenes are correct so should be working. So its either the app or the phone. But as far as I can see and too my knowledge all settings are correct and as they should be.

Be grateful for any suggestions or to hear of anyone else in the same boat and if they got them to work.

Like I say - no notifications. No software updates, charging started, finished, preconditioning etc.
Did you get it working? I'm having the same issue.