Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Annual Service Cost Link

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Droschke

Mar 8, 2015
Future
Anyone knows the link on the Tesla website where I can find the $cost for the annual services? I know it used to be there but looks like the individual service costs table have been removed from the site.

Thanks.

Maintenance Plans - you can see the pricing when you login to your Tesla account.

No prices listed for Model 3 after logging in.

No prices listed for Model X (maybe because I already paid for it).

No prices listed for Model S (maybe because I already sold it).

I am tired with the business of hiding prices from the public such as Model X 72A charger in 2015 "off menu", 2018 Full Self Driving "off menu", and now 2019 Maintenance Plans???

Ok, something has changed recently, as it only shows Maintenance Plans now:

upload_2019-1-11_16-40-5.png

I used to be able to see individual/annual service appointment prices per each year (compared to savings if one would opt in for Maintenance Plan instead).

No prices listed for Model 3 after logging in.

No prices listed for Model X (maybe because I already paid for it).

No prices listed for Model S (maybe because I already sold it).

I am tired with the business of hiding prices from the public such as Model X 72A charger in 2015 "off menu", 2018 Full Self Driving "off menu", and now 2019 Maintenance Plans???

Right on. I can see the recommended maintenance schedules and the prices for the extended warranty (Extended Service Agreements), but no mention how much the annual service (Yr1/12,500 miles,Yr2/25,000 miles, Yr3/37,500 miles, Yr4/50,000 miles, etc.) would cost out of pocket at this time. I believe the information has been removed.

I just did an online chat with Tesla service. They said for here in Utah it's $475 for years 1 & 3 and $725 for years 2 & 4. She also suggested checking with your service center to confirm as prices might vary with location.

FWIW, I also did an online chat with Tesla service about an hour ago, and they told me $550 for year 1, $725 for year 2, $475 for year 3, and $850 for year 4. I'm in NJ (not sure if that matters). This is for a Model S (I believe pricing for the X is higher). That makes the total out of pocket $2600 for the 4 years as opposed to $2400 for the maintenance plan. My MS just eclipsed 12K miles so trying to decide in the next 497 miles whether to spring for the plan or pay out of pocket. My car is only 6 months old, so at current rate I'll use up the 4 year plan in 2 years.

• Informative
Reactions: Patrick W
FWIW, I also did an online chat with Tesla service about an hour ago, and they told me $550 for year 1, $725 for year 2, $475 for year 3, and $850 for year 4. I'm in NJ (not sure if that matters). This is for a Model S (I believe pricing for the X is higher). That makes the total out of pocket $2600 for the 4 years as opposed to $2400 for the maintenance plan. My MS just eclipsed 12K miles so trying to decide in the next 497 miles whether to spring for the plan or pay out of pocket. My car is only 6 months old, so at current rate I'll use up the 4 year plan in 2 years.

Ah. so prices do vary a bit by location. Regarding the service plans,I bought one for my first S but as with you quickly found I was driving so much (can you blame me? :) ) that a service plan did not make since. So when I traded for my current S (I wanted the new hardware) I passed on the service plan.

Thanks Patrick - can anyone share the pricing for just the tire rotation? I see that's supposed to be done in between service appointments, so trying to get a sense of what to expect there, too. With so much driving, seems like I'll be in every 3 months for either tire rotations or service appointments.

Thanks Patrick - can anyone share the pricing for just the tire rotation? I see that's supposed to be done in between service appointments, so trying to get a sense of what to expect there, too. With so much driving, seems like I'll be in every 3 months for either tire rotations or service appointments.

The SLC service center has not charged me for tire rotations.

I believe tire rotations are at no charge if you bought your tires from Tesla.