Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Another $500 increase, LR now $52,490

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I wished I had ordered it when it was $48,990, I originally had a LR RWD order but held out until early March when they increased it to $49,990 then I decided to change, I guess I am lucky I did with the new price but the rebates for my state are out of funds and so $48,990 + rebate probably better than my $49,990 with no rebate (for now).

I have an order in at the $48,990 price from Feb 21, but I have the Induction wheels on that order. I wish Tesla could remove them from my order since I recently picked up some new wheels, and I doubt I'd be able to sell them for $2000+trade and get a set of Gemini wheels to use as a spare set.

If make any changes to my order, Tesla will adjust the order agreement to today's current LR Model Y price. So basically it would cost me $1500 to go from the Induction wheels down to the Gemini wheels on my current order :rolleyes:

I have an order in at the $48,990 price from Feb 21, but I have the Induction wheels on that order. I wish Tesla could remove them from my order since I recently picked up some new wheels, and I doubt I'd be able to sell them for $2000+trade and get a set of Gemini wheels to use as a spare set.

If make any changes to my order, Tesla will adjust the order agreement to today's current LR Model Y price. So basically it would cost me $1500 to go from the Induction wheels down to the Gemini wheels on my current order :rolleyes:
I would like to buy or trade them from you
3054962738 I live in Tampa fl

Hm, I haven't been paying attention since playing a order during feb 2020, and with all the price hikes I started to think I was lucky, but just pulled up my original order and it's still more expensive: $52,990. Wish I had updated my order when it dropped over the months.

Hm, I haven't been paying attention since playing a order during feb 2020, and with all the price hikes I started to think I was lucky, but just pulled up my original order and it's still more expensive: $52,990. Wish I had updated my order when it dropped over the months.

Yes, it dropped to $48,990 in Feb 2021, wish I had changed my LR RWD order then but luckily I got in at $49,990 in March 2021.