Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Another offset questions

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm running stock aeros on my 23 RWD Model 3 with 20mm rear and 15mm front spacers, and wheels are flush and I like how car sits now.
In a few days I'm going to lower it on flex z coilovers (1 inch) and get pretty much OEM spec wheels 18.8.5 Konig Heliograms but instead of 35mm offset those are 32mm
Does anyone know if 15 and 20 will too much in this case? Or 32 is flush too? Should I get simple 5mm spacers all around to further push wheels but without having heavy bolt on spacers?
IMG_1550.jpg
IMG_1549.jpg
IMG_1548.jpg

Reactions: ss71
When you lower, you'll get like a degree of negative camber, with wheels/tires tucking in a bit at the top of wheel wells.

Do you plan on going back to OEM cambers? If so, 15/20 spacers +32 wheels will stick out a bit more.
If not, it will look fine, IMO.

Like I said, any of the brands I listed are fine, they are all the same, but can be had for well under $200 in the US.

I have used the truhart ones. I posted about them here, be prepared for a lot of negative opinions because of the price:

The go-to is definitely the Mountain Pass ones for $395 + shipping, but they are known to be of awesome quality.
Other vendors such as unplugged and redwood have options too.

Redwood has two options. One will require pressing OEM bushings in and out, which seem like a hassle. And another one, with spherical bearings, which will introduce some NVH immediately, and could get quite noisy over time. I'd recommend MPP over those.