Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Another price increase tonight [04/06/2022]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Oh man. Yeah that makes sense. Since you already have a VIN it’s not letting you change. Good luck and I hope you get to change with the old pricing. Keep us updated.

Ok, it only took an act of Congress, but I got them to make the switch at the old pricing. I contacted Tesla no less than 5 separate occasions, but finally got someone through text that knew the updated policy.

I even called my local store and the guy that answered was so adamant that I would get new pricing. I even told him about these here forums and reddit, and he said " I love the forums too, but at the end of the day, only us here at Tesla know what the policy is."

Reactions: JetDriver05
Ok, it only took an act of Congress, but I got them to make the switch at the old pricing. I contacted Tesla no less than 5 separate occasions, but finally got someone through text that knew the updated policy.

I even called my local store and the guy that answered was so adamant that I **WOULD NOT** get new pricing. I even told him about these here forums and reddit, and he said " I love the forums too, but at the end of the day, only us here at Tesla know what the policy is."