Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any Actual Crashes with FSD?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You can still recommend Tesla if you think the non FSD aspects of the car are good. Just explain FSD is a long work in progress and don't assume the car can drive you anywhere without driver attentiveness. I'm hoping we'll see a significant FSD offering in a few years.

Not just FSD: Service experience has become horrible (it was pretty good two years back).

What are you on? FSD saves lives??? lol yeah maybe in year 2055. News flash, we in 2021 with half baked FSD using training wheels. One of my friend just got pulled over tonight as the officers thought he was under the influence. "No I haven't been drinking sir. I have the car on FSD and it's trying to drive itself. My bad that the car was driving erratically and stopping 10 feet before the stop sign." ROFLMAO
This poster has littered threads with posts just like the one quoted here. 100% negativity. Calling other users "sacks of s___t" and other overt insults.

Ethan, please take a chill pill and come back when you can meaningfully and rationally converse with the rest of us adults.

• Informative
Reactions: mark95476 and EVNow