Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any After-market solutions for the front end?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have now seen two MYs in person. The front looks frumpy to me. Very short hood and a short distance from wheels to nose and that cab-forward design. Quite different from the M3. I think the MX did it better with a nose like the MS. Anyway, not so sure i want to take delivery of such a snub nose car. But,I remember in years past there were aftermarket solutions for the front of the MS to make it look a bit bolder. I am not sure what the solution is. I have looked at T-Sportline, EVannex and one other and didnt see anything. I suppose it may be too early to expect much after-market stuff be available. Has anyone seen anything for the front end?

I'm going to just do a visual change of matte black vinyl across the bottom opening to extend it to the whole width of the front. A couple modded Y's have done this, adds some small aggressiveness and cleans up the front bottom

I have now seen two MYs in person. The front looks frumpy to me. Very short hood and a short distance from wheels to nose and that cab-forward design. Quite different from the M3. I think the MX did it better with a nose like the MS. Anyway, not so sure i want to take delivery of such a snub nose car. But,I remember in years past there were aftermarket solutions for the front of the MS to make it look a bit bolder. I am not sure what the solution is. I have looked at T-Sportline, EVannex and one other and didnt see anything. I suppose it may be too early to expect much after-market stuff be available. Has anyone seen anything for the front end?