Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any data logging service that records supercharging rate?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I know there are a couple different options out there, Stats, TeslaFi, Teslastics, etc. Do any track your supercharging session and graph charge rate vs SOC, etc? Or do the people that post their supercharging graphs all do it by hand? (Either record the screen with a camera or cell phone or sit in the car and manually write down data points every minute or something?)

I know there are a couple different options out there, Stats, TeslaFi, Teslastics, etc. Do any track your supercharging session and graph charge rate vs SOC, etc? Or do the people that post their supercharging graphs all do it by hand? (Either record the screen with a camera or cell phone or sit in the car and manually write down data points every minute or something?)

I use Tezlab...

They're tracking that.

...do the people that post their supercharging graphs all do it by hand...

This is what TeslaFi would show you. What you see is what you got from the web browser and there's no manual logging, no manual graphing needed:

If these graph and tables are too simplistic, there's a download option so you can get all those raw data and use it to do your own sophisticated graphing (I don't know how and I don't try it!)

rLNCKZh.jpg

To compare, this is what Tezlab shows you since it is an app, not a browser, I am not sure there's an option to download raw data to create your own graph. TeslaFi above shows my highest Supercharger power intake is 117kW and then it tapers down (V3 can go to 250kW) but Tezlab doesn't show that below:

Kcu3bg5lV5kyAJQuz3zHZc2xPvn1N1lV8t72C0GlUZfHzk0MQOj3typ0dT6Ppab_zGSA=w1214-h1958-rw