Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any Deliveries scheduled after 31 Mar?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Dennisis

Supporting Member
Feb 11, 2020
Tucson
Lots of talk for the last two weeks of March, quarter end, but any Y’s scheduled for April deliveries yet? Many of us still at “drafting contract” with all info updated and ready to accept, need a ray of hope .

• Love
Reactions: Grumpy
They're at the point where there's no more cars to ship from the factory. So a few this week and maybe a bit into next week. After that, it's all just waiting for production to start back up.

I just hope I can get mine before my trade-in quote expires. I'm a bit worried that trade values will continue to plummet amid the pandemic.

Reactions: Drw1214 and SeaNile
My deliver was scheduled for March 31st but was re-scheduled yesterday for April 11th because the service center (Tyco Center in VA) pre-deliver quality inspection determined that there were issues with the car that needed to be corrected before delivery. I had a VIN # 28XX assigned but that VIN drop off of my Tesla account after the delivery was rescheduled so now I'm concerned.

• Informative
Reactions: Matsayz