Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any Model 3 Deliveres Scheduled this week? Chicago?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Congrats, ok that’s promising. Mine set for Tuesday. How did it go?

Went well. Just signed a few papers maybe 4 total. Delivery advisor went over the car, answered my questions and was all set to go, probably in and out less than an hour. I think I’m going to schedule service though, for one of my doors (driver door), it has to be slammed a bit harder to get it to fully close, whereas the other doors can be closed without having to slam them as hard. Otherwise, loving the car so far, it had navigate on autopilot and summon enabled initially (I should only have Autopilot), but got taken away after an update was pushed.

Hello,
I have a scheduled delivery for Monday, March 25 for a RWD long range Model 3. My sales rep has been communicating with me via email and phone every day for the last week. We be finalizing financing this week with my bank and everything else will be completed on delivery day. He also said, they would make sure it has the latest firmware update. Hope this helps.

I bought my car over the phone on Thursday just a couple hours before the Y unveil. I was told the car was in Minneapolis and would be sent to CHI for pick up ‘early next week’. Saturday I got a text from someone saying my delivery was scheduled for Wednesday 3/20. When I text him back with 2 questions about the delivery, I never got a response. Ever. So yesterday I called to verify the Wednesday delivery and I was told the car hadn’t moved and to ‘probably plan later in the week’. But, then said it’d be best to just plan on the following Tuesday, 3/26 for delivery. The wife wasn’t having that so I text the new delivery advisor I had just spoken with over the phone to tell him I would prefer this week yet. He said he’d email me early today to let me know where the car is and if Wednesday is still an option. Still have not heard from the guy.

Is this experience exclusive? I see all kinds of YT videos saying the process leading up to the delivery is just bonkers. But being left in the dark and no one out three different people responding to my texts/emails is just plain frustrating. I still need to solidify travel plans so it’d be nice to hear back sooner or later. Just not the experience I was hoping for I guess. I’ve been really disappointed thus far.

I bought my car over the phone on Thursday just a couple hours before the Y unveil. I was told the car was in Minneapolis and would be sent to CHI for pick up ‘early next week’. Saturday I got a text from someone saying my delivery was scheduled for Wednesday 3/20. When I text him back with 2 questions about the delivery, I never got a response. Ever. So yesterday I called to verify the Wednesday delivery and I was told the car hadn’t moved and to ‘probably plan later in the week’. But, then said it’d be best to just plan on the following Tuesday, 3/26 for delivery. The wife wasn’t having that so I text the new delivery advisor I had just spoken with over the phone to tell him I would prefer this week yet. He said he’d email me early today to let me know where the car is and if Wednesday is still an option. Still have not heard from the guy.

Is this experience exclusive? I see all kinds of YT videos saying the process leading up to the delivery is just bonkers. But being left in the dark and no one out three different people responding to my texts/emails is just plain frustrating. I still need to solidify travel plans so it’d be nice to hear back sooner or later. Just not the experience I was hoping for I guess. I’ve been really disappointed thus far.

Did they offer you any deals over the phone? Trying to see if they’re desperate to unload cars before end of quarter, would like to pick up a SR+