Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any NYC April order Wait for delivery?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I order on April 1 LR White And black interior.
and haven't get Vin. Estimate delivery day is always change. Now it shows may 19 to Jun. 6
I choose cash payment but will change it to Finance once delivery day schedule. And I upload my Lexus Insurance card. From What I know this maybe help the process to get vin. I am so excited for getting a model y. Actually I work for a used car dealership. But tesla won't work with dealer ship I have to order online like everyone else.
Any new yorkers here?

I'm not from New York, but I'm sure Philly gets similar East Coast priority like NYC. Your order is similar to mine in time and build. I've heard the easiest way to get the car earlier is to order the Performance. Possibly upgrading the wheels may get you a bit higher in the queue. Some of us have been updating our signature in the forums to give an idea of our order status out there. Feel free to join in. Here are a couple threads folks are sharing their order timing with delivery around the EV tax credit:

Tesla EV Tax Credits coming back?

Tax credit (Green ACT)