Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any reason to arrive right at the start?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
On Friday, TESLIVE exhibitions are from 2 - 7 pm on Friday, with a "networking reception" also being held from 6 - 9 pm.

I am spending my time outside of the in San Francisco and I am wondering if there is any reason I should try to show up to TESLIVE right at 2 pm on Friday. Otherwise, I was thinking about showing up a little later. If the reception wasn't happening, then I would show up early and then leave when I think I've "had my fill", but since the reception is at the end, I think I would like to show up later, unless there is some particular opening event or something.

Saturday is obviously a day packed with scheduled activities and I of course plan to be there all day.

That is a good question and one that we have since we are signed up for the 2nd factory tour on Fri... Don't want to miss anything at TESLIVE but definitely will not skip the factory tour.
On Friday, TESLIVE exhibitions are from 2 - 7 pm on Friday, with a "networking reception" also being held from 6 - 9 pm.

I am spending my time outside of the in San Francisco and I am wondering if there is any reason I should try to show up to TESLIVE right at 2 pm on Friday. Otherwise, I was thinking about showing up a little later. If the reception wasn't happening, then I would show up early and then leave when I think I've "had my fill", but since the reception is at the end, I think I would like to show up later, unless there is some particular opening event or something.

Saturday is obviously a day packed with scheduled activities and I of course plan to be there all day.

- - - Updated - - -

Just noticed that a TESLIVE 2013 badge was added below my username... I had added one to my sig but did not add this.

Yeah, that was my afternoon project. If you reported your TMC username during registration, you should have a TESLIVE 2013 badge for the next week or so.

Cool, thanks!

I believe those exhibits will be open all day Saturday and you'll have a little time between sessions to check them out.

Thanks for the answer. It sound like I won't miss anything if I show up at Friday at maybe 4:00 or so then.