Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any Solid Black LR AWD 20’’ Performance Deliveries Confirmed?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all,

I noticed that many reservations for Solid Black exterior were not notified for delivery in March. Is there any reason to think that they are holding off on producing these?

I ordered:
  • Model Y
  • Long Range All-Wheel Drive
  • Solid Black Paint
  • 20’’ Induction Wheels
  • All Black Premium Interior
  • Five Seat Interior
  • Autopilot
  • Full Self-Driving Capability

Hi all,

I noticed that many reservations for Solid Black exterior were not notified for delivery in March. Is there any reason to think that they are holding off on producing these?
My color choice as well. I think Tesla produces their cars in batches of colors (as well as some other features). Solid Black just hasn't made the cut yet (the only color not to have received a Delivery Confirmation e-mail on the Teslike Model Y Survey & Order Tracker spreadsheet), but give it a little time and you'll see Solid Black exteriors coming off the line.

I am seeing on Facebook that someone got a call about their black paint car and was told to change to another color for faster delivery as they haven't made any with black paint yet but have white, blue, red, and grey available for delivery.