Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYLR / MSM exterior / BLACK interior - Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I shouldn’t have changed my color last week… (MSM to White)

Old config popped up at my SC. Ughhh

Attachments

• 087D5B4D-3561-4D43-86C4-21A4E7FCE5DE.jpeg
    087D5B4D-3561-4D43-86C4-21A4E7FCE5DE.jpeg
    258.7 KB · Views: 117
Finally got the dreaded push off to Q2. new EDD (3/19) 4/9 - 5/7. Bummed. Really hoping Gov has a 30/60/90 day window for when the tax credit changes kick in. If it changes anything for the Y that is....
Just got a message saying to complete my financing. Does this expire or something? Tesla never said anything about it just texted to tell me to submit payment options. Got excited for a minute that i had a vin....

Just got a message saying to complete my financing. Does this expire or something? Tesla never said anything about it just texted to tell me to submit payment options. Got excited for a minute that i had a vin....
Check if you have an MVPA with VIN on it. An email for payment was my only clue I had a VIN. It didn’t show online or app till days later. But I was paying cash so not sure if financing is different.

Right before lunch today, I finally got the text to schedule my delivery. I was getting a little worried because my EDD window started today. I was given several options for Saturday through Tuesday, but they were going fast. I snagged one for early afternoon on Sunday. That lets me sell my current car to CarMax on Saturday. Wish me luck!

I'm a little surprised that I was only given a few days notice for scheduling. I thought most people who didn't live near the Fremont Gigafactory were typically scheduling deliveries 9 or 10 days in advance. Maybe the end-of-quarter push has something to do with it.

Reactions: HitchHiker71
Right before lunch today, I finally got the text to schedule my delivery. I was getting a little worried because my EDD window started today. I was given several options for Saturday through Tuesday, but they were going fast. I snagged one for early afternoon on Sunday. That lets me sell my current car to CarMax on Saturday. Wish me luck!

I'm a little surprised that I was only given a few days notice for scheduling. I thought most people who didn't live near the Fremont Gigafactory were typically scheduling deliveries 9 or 10 days in advance. Maybe the end-of-quarter push has something to do with it.

I just received the text to schedule delivery late afternoon today, scheduled for next Tuesday 3/28 at 4:00 PM. My EDD all along was 3/24-3/31 so it was coming down to the wire. So we got about five days notice for scheduling. I won’t be surprised if the date gets pushed by a day or so due to transportation delays or inspection delays, but fingers crossed that 3/28 sticks! 😎

I got lucky and snagged a matching car in West Chester, PA a couple of mins ago. Only difference was the added tow hitch. Hopefully can get it all transferred and matched for a March delivery.

Keep an eye on inventory!
Picked up my inventory car today in Cherry Hill. Ordered it on Monday (came in stock at West Chester, PA location), and called Cherry Hill to have them transfer the car and apply it to my existing reservation for price match. Transport only took a couple of days, delivery was flawless. Big shout out to the staff at Cherry Hill.

36E7721C-9112-4ADC-AE21-ABF91D0CF1C8.jpeg

Wow- what a difference a day makes. Randomly logged into the app Friday evening & it gave me the "Tesla vision" agreement thing. Agreed & had VIN assigned. No prior texts or emails or any notifications. App directed me to schedule delivery between 3/28-3/31. Kept trying to do that but it said "no appointments available" and to call a number. Called but was on hold for over an hour. Then randomly an appointment appeared. Taking delivery on 3/31!

Wow- what a difference a day makes. Randomly logged into the app Friday evening & it gave me the "Tesla vision" agreement thing. Agreed & had VIN assigned. No prior texts or emails or any notifications. App directed me to schedule delivery between 3/28-3/31. Kept trying to do that but it said "no appointments available" and to call a number. Called but was on hold for over an hour. Then randomly an appointment appeared. Taking delivery on 3/31!
Currently on hold lol… got vin for my demo unit yesterday but no option to set delivery. I would like it by Friday.

I just received the text to schedule delivery late afternoon today, scheduled for next Tuesday 3/28 at 4:00 PM. My EDD all along was 3/24-3/31 so it was coming down to the wire. So we got about five days notice for scheduling. I won’t be surprised if the date gets pushed by a day or so due to transportation delays or inspection delays, but fingers crossed that 3/28 sticks! 😎
Just got a text this AM that our DD was moved from 3/28 to 3/31 at 10:00 AM. We couldn't make the 10:00 timeslot work so they moved it to 3/31 at 4:00 PM. It's gonna be a long week LOL.

Reactions: hp1234
Just got a text this AM that our DD was moved from 3/28 to 3/31 at 10:00 AM. We couldn't make the 10:00 timeslot work so they moved it to 3/31 at 4:00 PM. It's gonna be a long week LOL.
Got no text this time around and Tesla changed the DD time, I just happened to check the app and noticed that the DD time was changed from 4:00 to 6:00. Texted Tesla and they said that's the latest timeslot they have for that day and I cannot change it back to 4:00 PM. My wife has her midterm that evening at 8:00 PM. This presents an issue for us. I then asked who has to legally be present to take delivery - because in the app I'm the primary registrant and she is the secondary registrant - and the financing is in both our names. Tesla responded back that our vehicle isn't even arriving at the DCuntil 6:00 that evening - what about the prep time? Their answer is that it'll take time to prep - but the latest they can schedule the DD time for is 6:00 PM. This is rather aggravating given my wife has an exam later that same evening that cannot be moved. Tesla also indicated they only see one registrant - but didn't say who it was - so I've asked who that is, should be me if I'm the primary but if they only see one who knows?. If it's me - can only I show up to take delivery even if the financing is in both names? No answer back yet...

Got no text this time around and Tesla changed the DD time, I just happened to check the app and noticed that the DD time was changed from 4:00 to 6:00. Texted Tesla and they said that's the latest timeslot they have for that day and I cannot change it back to 4:00 PM. My wife has her midterm that evening at 8:00 PM. This presents an issue for us. I then asked who has to legally be present to take delivery - because in the app I'm the primary registrant and she is the secondary registrant - and the financing is in both our names. Tesla responded back that our vehicle isn't even arriving at the DCuntil 6:00 that evening - what about the prep time? Their answer is that it'll take time to prep - but the latest they can schedule the DD time for is 6:00 PM. This is rather aggravating given my wife has an exam later that same evening that cannot be moved. Tesla also indicated they only see one registrant - but didn't say who it was - so I've asked who that is, should be me if I'm the primary but if they only see one who knows?. If it's me - can only I show up to take delivery even if the financing is in both names? No answer back yet...
Good news! Tesla called me yesterday mid-afternoon to indicate that our vehicle had arrived at the DC a day early - so we headed down yesterday afternoon and took delivery of our new MY LR MSM. Only found two minor issues during inspection (used the github checklist) - took about 60 minutes to do the full inspection checklist. Highly recommend using this checklist as we were able to identify the two issues using the github checklist. No pics because we were in a rush since the DC starts closing down at 6:00 PM and that's basically when we arrived, and it was getting dark so time was of the essence. Ride home was about 70 miles one way - so had plenty of opportunity to test out various features. On the registrant item - turns out I could have taken delivery myself - since Delaware is a self-registration state - my wife wasn't required. Either way - we are now proud owners of a Tesla! :cool:

Reactions: WyoDude
Haven't posted an update in a while, because last Saturday (the day before my delivery appointment) I woke up and had a text message saying my Model Y had been "slightly" delayed in transit and they were moving my delivery appointment to today. I've been stressed about another delay all week, but fortunately nothing else happened. I picked up the vehicle at the Raleigh sales center during lunch and it was a pleasant experience. They had 3 or 4 people at the delivery desk helping customers sign documents and get their keys, and then a few other folks roaming the lot helping customers as they inspected their vehicles. No pressure to hurry up and get out of there - they let me look it over as long as I wanted. The only issue I found was a small amount of adhesive on the rear liftgate, which they quickly cleaned off for me. Good luck to all those who have yet to take delivery of their Model Y. I hope everything goes well for you!