Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYLR / MSM exterior / BLACK interior - Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MYLR MSM/Black /19"/ 5 seat, no additions

OD: 1/18
EDD: Jan - March
EDD (1/25) 2/23 - 3/23
Updated EDD (2/4) 3/10 - 3/31
Updated EDD (2/13) 3/9 - 3/31
Updated EDD (3/7) 3/12 - 3/26
Updated EDD (3/13) 3/17 - 3/31
No VIN

Roller coaster continues...
Finally got the dreaded push off to Q2. new EDD (3/19) 4/9 - 5/7. Bummed. Really hoping Gov has a 30/60/90 day window for when the tax credit changes kick in. If it changes anything for the Y that is....

Reactions: Diamond_Dogs23
Got my pushout EDD today. 4/21-5/26. Good thing they moved us into March only to move the new dates 3 weeks later than it was before they moved in.
I got lucky and snagged a matching car in West Chester, PA a couple of mins ago. Only difference was the added tow hitch. Hopefully can get it all transferred and matched for a March delivery.

Keep an eye on inventory!

Reactions: Diamond_Dogs23
Mine is Fremont build, picking up from Dublin, 10 min from my house. I wanted Fremont build and started to worry since someone picked up from Dublin got a Austin build. I sent a text to Tesla like 15 min before my vin came in. The SA ignored me anyway. I asked for the built date later and he replied "Mar 19, 2023".

Reactions: SamY_MYLR
"rabbittiger"
"james2023y"
"Shag"
I'm the one with Austin -MYLR build picking up in Dublin. I thought I'd be driving by Fremont and say to the kids that's the mother ship, haha. The manu date was 3/10 and assume it just came off a trailer. Good luck with your delivery and new Y!
Good luck to your delivery too.
Finally the pile of accessories I bought 2 months ago will have a home.

MY LR MSM/20” induction wheels/black interior/5 seat

OD: 3/14/2023 - existing inventory w/VIN
EDD: 3/24-3/31/2023 for Washington DC SC
Description at time of order indicated vehicle in transit status

Update: texting with my rep indicates vehicle still pinging in CA (Fremont build). Why is it sitting for a week when it’s supposed to be in transit? Rep saying 4/1/2023 at the earliest but the app still gives the original date range. We ordered from existing inventory because we wanted the best chance to get 100% of the federal tax credit. Frustrated that the vehicle appears not to actually be in transit despite the website indicating this status. Given this vehicle has yet to start it’s cross country journey I’m doubtful of a March delivery date.

MYLR5 | MSM | black | everything else standard
Ordered 1/22, Bay Area
1st EDD: Feb to March
2nd EDD: Feb 23 to Mar 23
3rd EDD: Mar 8 to Mar 28
4th EDD: Mar 15 to Mar 31

I was originally assigned delivery to Corte Madera Tesla store - I live in North Oakland, but texted and requested pickup at Fremont yesterday and almost immediately got assigned VIN (PF714xxx). After some back and forth (see main thread), scheduled delivery this Saturday Mar 25.

My two cents are, for those of you who live close enough to the Fremont factory and really want to take delivery before end of March, try requesting pickup from Fremont, which will save local transit time and probably accelerate VIN assignment.

OD - 03/03
MYLR7, White/Black, Base
EDD - 04/17 - 05/22
Got an accelerate delivery for MSM, 20 Induction on 03/18 and upgraded
VIN assigned immediately
Scheduled delivery 03/18 for 03/28, shoulda chosen a closer date
Texted SA today if I could still get it earlier, he said I could but its still in Fremont as of today
Fingers crossed.

If the Treasury ruling comes out and says that starting April 1, the Model Y LR (2170) is only eligible for $3,750 credit, but the Austin-built (4680) is eligible for the full $7,500 -- what do you think will happen:

a) Tesla reduces the MYLR price by $3,750
b) Tesla lets MYLR order holders switch to standard-range 4680
c) Tesla keeps prices the same - tough luck

If the Treasury ruling comes out and says that starting April 1, the Model Y LR (2170) is only eligible for $3,750 credit, but the Austin-built (4680) is eligible for the full $7,500 -- what do you think will happen:

It’s likely going to be (c). Not sure Tesla would welcome any further reputational risk as has already been caused by the current backlog. Also, knowing Tesla’s erratic business model, anything is possible :)

Just got a call from SA that my car arrived - rescheduled pickup. Picking up tomorrow. Whoops!