TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Any successes in price adjustment?

Discussion in 'Model 3' started by wingnutsglory, Sep 25, 2019.

1. wingnutsglory

wingnutsglory Member

Obviously it's super rare, but I think there have been reports of adjustments happening in some cases. I'm currently at a $51 price disconnect on getting below the threshold for a sales tax incentive to apply. I've tried all avenues I can think of short of just calling Tesla and trying to appeal to anyone. I wanted to hear if any others had any guidance/ideas. My guess is there's no clear path and/or it's just magic/luck when/if it ever happens. Thought I'd put it out there though...

2. MJP.P3D-

MJP.P3D- Supporting Member

I was able to negotiate a credit for the paint up charge which saved me $750 (plus tax) and could help you get under your magic price-point threshold?!? Good luck.

3. 640k

640k Member

demo models often sell for under MSRP. i haven't seen very many stories of people even getting free accessories or charging that's outside of what's advertised. i honestly don't even know how they incentivize their sales staff to sell these things.